The tour give an introduction of the local food scene over a hearty bowl of Pho (noodle soup), the quintessential Hanoi street food. Then it is off to a bustling local market where your chef will demystify the local produce, and encourage you to taste some of its most exotic ingredients.
A further 5 venues are included in the tour and all travel between venus is by taxi or on foot, the tour lasts for 4 hours and finishes with a typical Vietnamese ca phe, or che (Vietnamese tea) and local sweets. Also the chef and guide share some of their favourite eating and shopping secrets in Ha Noi for visitor to explore furth.
The program will be either 9am -12.30pm; or 2.30pm- 5.30pm or 6pm-9.30pm.
Write Your review
9am. Meet at cooking class. Collection can be arranged but extra charge will be made.
*Enjoy a special Vietnamese welcome tea of “La Han” (Arhat tea)
9.10am. Brief introduction to Vietnamese cuisine, highlighting the contents of tradition meal.
9.20am. Take a short walk to the Chau Long Market - Enjoy a tour of the market highlighting the ‘wet’ / unusual fruits / livestock / silk worms, with the chefs.
*Lots of opportunities to take photos
10am. Back to Hanoi Cooking Centre and commence cooking class with the chefs
* Take home printed recipes as well as samples of some local fruit, green bean cake, quail eggs, etc.
11.30am. On completion of the cooking class, enjoy the meal
* Relax in the comfort of the dining area and enjoy free flow local beer or wine or lemon juice12.30pm. Finish Class
* Receive going home gift and visit the shop with Vietnamese Culinary tools, books, spices etc available for purchase.
Class options for guests:
Food from Hanoi
• Ginger chicken
• Banana flower salad
• Prawn and omlette spring roll
• Classis dipping sauce
• Sweet corn and coconut soup
Vietnamese Street Food
• Beef noodle soup
• BBQ pork two ways w rice noodle
• Fried pork springroll
• Green papaya salad
• Fruit Cup
• Lap Cheong n jicama springroll
• Beef and mustard leaf roll
• Pork skewer w rice paper
• Hue Spring Roll
• Fried pork springroll
Food from The Coast
• Squid and pomelo salad
• Caramel fish
• Lacy spring roll with prawn, crab and taro
• Classic dipping sauce
• Steam sweet dumpling with mung beans
• Bitter gourd filled with tofu
• Tofu spring roll
• Banana flower salad with peanuts and sesame
• Taro cakes
• Smokey eggplant with chilli and thai basil
BBQs and Salads
• BBQ pork ribs
• Smokey eggplant with dried shrimps
• Beef with green peppercorns
• Cabbage and chicken salad
• Seasonal fruit yogurt drink
Terms & Conditions
Any part of this itinerary can be altered to fit your need, e.g.accommodation, tour length...