Write Your review
- Morning: Pick-up guests at the hotel or at the Buon Ma Thuot Airport, depart for YokDon National Park – One of the biggest parks of Vietnam with the covering of 115.545 hectares, trek (6 hours = 14 km) deep into the forest to discover its diverse fauna and flora system. Have a picnic lunch in the forest.
- Afternoon: Continue the trek, arrive at the camp site (near by a stream), set up tents or hammock, collect woods for a fire, make dinner with the local guide. Enjoy dinner with local dishes and herbs collected in the forest.
- Evening: After dinner, you might take a short walk (30 minutes) to enjoy the nature at night time (a flash – light is required). Spend the night in the hammocks or tents.
Buon Me Thuot to Yok Don NP: 50km
- Morning: After breakfast, pack up and continue the trek up to Yok Don Mountain’s Peak (468m), (about 3 km of trekking up to the top of this mountain = 2 hours). Enjoy great views with huge trees and flora system of tropical open dry forest. Off the mountain’s peak. Have a picnic lunch.
- Afternoon: Continue the trek (about 8 km) to Dak’ Lau Stream, arrive at the the camp site, set up tents or hammock, collect woods for a fire, go fishing and make dinner with the local guide. Enjoy dinner with local dishes and herbs collected in the forest. (swimming is possible) .
- Evening: Spend the night in the hammocks or tents.
- Morning: After breakfast, pack up and continue the trek (8 km), keep on the journey for exploring the wild-lifes. Have an elephant ride (1 hour). Have a picnic lunch near by the S’repok Riverside.
Out of the park, go up-stream on the S’repok River by engined - boat (1 hour = 8 km) to enjoy the beautiful landscapes and to wit the daily routine activities of the residents along the river-sides. For this route, you might have opportunities to see many bird species like king-fisher, drongo, oriole,...
- Afternoon: After the boat trip, visit Yang Lanh Village in order to interact and to share with local people by exploring the multi-cultures and the traditional customs among the different ethnic groups of the Ede, M’nong, & Laos,...
Especially, discover the Ede’s Matriarchal Society. Visit the plantations of pepper and coffee then go back to Buon Ma Thuot.
Terms & Conditions
Any part of this itinerary can be altered to fit your need, e.g.accommodation, tour length...