Write Your review
- Morning: Pick-up guests at the hotel or at the Buon Ma Thuot Airport, start the tour to visit a Coffee Farm for getting to know how the local people grow, take-care and process the coffee (robusta & arabica). Have lunch with special dishes at a local restaurant in Buon Ma Thuot.
- Afternoon: Continue the trip to visit Trung Nguyen Coffee Village (regarded as the Coffee Museum), a Weasel (civét) Coffee Farm which is located at 2 km from Buon Ma Thuot City’s heart. Check-in hotel.
- Evening: After dinner, free for your-own to discover the charming Buon Ma Thuot City.
- Morning: After breakfast, depart for YokDon National Park – One of the biggest parks of Vietnam with the covering of 115.545 hectares, trek (2 hours) in the forest to discover its diverse fauna and flora system.
Have a picnic lunch then go up stream of the S’repok River (1 hour) by boat to enjoy the beautiful landscape and to wit the daily routine activities of the residents along the S’repok river-sides. For this route, you might have opportunities to see some bird species like king-fisher, drongo, oriole,...
- Afternoon: Visit Yang Lanh Village in order to interact and share with local people by exploring the multi-cultures and the traditional customs among the different ethnic groups of the Ede, M’nong and Laotian,... Go back to Buon Ma Thuọt, check-in hotel.
- Evening: After dinner, free for your own activities or you might visit any coffee bar nearby the hotel for tasting the best coffee in Vietnam.
- Morning: After breakfast, leave Buon Ma Thuot for visiting Lak Lake, make stops along the road-sides for taking pictures and sight-seeings,...
Especially, ride elephant to cross Lak Lake (1 hour), do dug-out canoe on Lak Lake (1 hour) for both charming the beauty of the nature of this lake and learning how to fish with the indigenous M’nông R’lâm.
Have lunch with special dishes at local restaurant.
- Afternoon: Walk (2 hours) to visit the 03 different villages of Yang La, Le and Jun to discover the customs and the traditions of the M’nông R’lâm ethnic group.
- Evening: After dinner, enjoy a Gongs Show (2 hours) and jar-wine (special home-made wine with 12-14% of alcohol, very helpful for digestion), dance with local boys and girls sourrounded by a camp fire,...
After the show, you are free for your own activities to enjoy the nature.
- Morning: After breakfast, leave Lak Lake for visiting the plantations of pepper and rubber.
Visit Ako D’hong Village (an Ede Village). Visit DakLak Ethnology Museum - The first museum in Vietnam which there are 4 different languages are used for legends: English, French, Vietnamese and Ede, visit Buon Ma Thuot Central Market.
Good bye and hope to see you again!
Terms & Conditions
Any part of this itinerary can be altered to fit your need, e.g.accommodation, tour length...